Let’s say you are planning that long-awaited vacation or a necessary business trip and you can’t wait to get going – first though knowing what to take so as not to over-load your carry-on and one check-in bag will give you the necessities and a little peace of mind.
Put together your own travel-packing list before you put one thing into your bags – what should you have in your carry-on in case you end up at your designated site but your check-on doesn’t. If you travel very much, you have had this happen at least once.
Investing in a quality piece to carry on makes for a wise investment – worth every dollar you have to spend to make your travel outings hassle free and an enjoyment for years to come. LugLife has sturdy travel carry-ons with pockets galore and an outside zipper for easy access to all your travel necessities and easy under seat storage durability.
Don’t be alarmed by the length of the list that follows, it’s always better to be safe than sorry and are reminders of what we may deem necessary or not, choose from them – make your lists personal for your travel-ease and comfort
– Travel Basics: Pleasure reading, chewing gum, breath mints, snacks, bottled water, ear-plugs, sleeping mask and travel pillow, motion sickness remedy, sleeping pills/anxiety meds, moisturizer/towlettes, contact lens carrier/solution, pair of socks, light sweater or jacket.
– Travel Funds: Wallet, cash, credit cards, ATM card, traveler’s checks.
– Travel Info: Passport/visa, drivers license/insurance card, itinerary, maps/directions, travel tickets/confirmation, travel membership cards, travel guides/instructions.
– Travel Documents: Copies of credit cards, passport, ticket information, credit card contact info, emergency contact info, telephone numbers list should your cell phone lose power or contact, medical history, medication list/prescription info, travel insurance, copy of drivers license/insurance card.
Copies are very important in the event your purse or documents are lost or stolen. Carry copies in a separate place.
– Travel Bags: Backpack/day bag, purses, collapsible tote, money belt, shoulder straps for bags, plastic bags of various sizes.
– Laundry Helps: Laundry bag/kit with stain remover, sewing kit, travel iron or steamer.
– Travel Misc.: Umbrella, house/car keys, travel locker keys, luggage tags, hospitality gifts, journal, sports gear.
– Contacts Lists: Addresses, important telephone numbers, date book, business cards, calling cards.